Speaker, Trainer and Coach
Angelo is said to be one of the most engaging and dynamic speakers, coaches and trainers in Singapore. His speciality is in Cultural Leadership and professional development of high potential employees at all levels and entrepreneurs. He has a passion for creating lasting change by encouraging a mindset of constant improvement (Japanese “Kaizen”) and providing the tools and methodologies necessary to implement and support this philosophy.
Since his arrival in Singapore in 2008 he has integrated into the Singapore culture and mindset, both in business and personally, in such a way that he is able to connect and relate to the local population in a unique and respectful way without losing his foreign identity thereby offering a unique environment for learning especially for global minded people.
Before coming to Singapore he has lived and worked in Greece, South Africa, Germany, Hungary, France, London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Egypt.
He is fluent in English, Greek and Africaans. His experience stems from his background in hospitality and tourism having been a manager for various International Hotel brands such as Hilton International, Stakis Hotels and MacDonald Hotels. He has also owned 2 companies and managed a non-profit organisation focusing on the homeless, the elderly and the mentally challenged in Edinburgh Scotland.
While he was working for many years facilitating team building and corporate training events, he realised that for sustainable change there needs to be an effective and strong leadership presence heading the teams and organisations. That was when He decided to study under the infamous John C Maxwell and become a certified associate of the John Maxwell Team. After returning from the United States he became solely focused on leadership development and professional growth which in turn led to the personal and group coaching of key personnel. Although training offers the key skills and knowledge required, it is in coaching that one can support and create tangible results by coming alongside people who are willing to engage in the process of positive change.
- Manager of multimillion dollar confectionary chain at age 22
- Scuba Diving Instructor with PADI, SSI and RAID
- Meeting and getting trained by John C. Maxwell and world class faculty of the John Maxwell Team
- Achieving NLP practitioner certification
- Barrett Values Centre CTT. Certified
- Emergenetics® Certified
- Opening my third company in the training industry
- Serving clients like China Light and Power, UBS, Cargill, Accuron, Alfatech…and many more.
- Exco Member of the association of Asia Professional Speakers (APSS)
- Coaching private clients to overcome major obstacles and making life changing decisions