John Maxwell defines good coaching as “someone who can come alongside ... and correct you without criticizing...”
“It’s lonely at the top” resonates for most CEOs. Executive Coaching Survey
According to Stamford University’s latest in-depth study, nearly two-thirds of the 760 global executives surveyed said they don’t receive coaching or leadership advice, yet all of them were receptive to making changes based on feedback.
- Is the pace of life and work sometimes overwhelming?
- Do you fear that important things are getting overlooked?
- Are you struggling to get the best out of your teams?
- Do you wish you had a mentor to guide you?
Leadership Challenges broadly fall into three categories:
- Inherent – stemming from the role of leadership
- External – from people and situations
- Internal – related to your personal leadership style and skill.
As a leader you know that challenges are inevitable. It’s how you deal with them that counts. You strive to learn, grow and reach your potential – and to help those you lead to do the same. But with the best will in the world, you find that there’s too much to do and too little time to spend on personal development.
You are not alone. Crucial leadership skills – good communication and listening; effective people management; emotional intelligence and empathy – are not skills that you're necessarily born with. Nor are they somehow acquired by osmosis.
The 5 Levels of Leadership
- Position – people follow because they have to
- Permission – people follow because they want to
- Production – people follow because of what you have done for the organization
- People Development – people follow because of what you have done for them personally
- Pinnacle – people follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Good leaders encourage ongoing learning and growth for their teams. Great leaders recognise that they must intentionally develop and hone their skills to provide the best leadership and inspiration for their teams.
- INDIVIDUAL COACHING
- GROUP COACHING
One-on-one private and confidential coaching
My goal is to help you to reach your purpose, vision and goals. Together we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity about yourself and your role within your organisation. I will challenge your assumptions, listen intently and offer you accountability.
You will explore the passion and genius within you, unleash your creativity and discover the freedom and joy of living an authentic life that makes a difference to everyone around you.
Please contact me, and together we'll create the most effective plan to move you forward.
Small groups onsite or via webinar and video
Working in a group setting, with everyone making their contribution to ideas, magnifies the richness of the discussions and often results in finding solutions that are way beyond what any individual can achieve.
The bond that forms in the group empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole. It is a unique experience that follows the same premise as an academic think tank. Contact me to learn more...